Thursday, October 31, 2013

Chinatown with asher boy

One of the best bits about not working or maternity leave is that you get to eat all the yummy food at off peak hours, which means cheaper deals and shorter queues. Of course in my case, its also great to have a wonderful hubby with a flexi schedule who drives us around and enjoys yummy eats like me!

We brought asher to Chinatown for a weekday breakfast sometime ago, this posting is a little backdated. Nothing like my favorite xiuji ikan bilis yong tau foo (half-eaten in the pic cos too enthusiastic to start eating) and teh-o to kickstart the day, rounded off with dessert at mei heong yuen.

The midautumn decorations were still not yet taken down then so i couldn't resist a snap. Colorful and pretty!

I wish i could do this every once in a while. I guess i definitely can once the kids are a bit older and they will come to appreciate mommy's favorite foods too!

No comments:

Post a Comment